Customer Service Team Lead
Customer Service Team Lead is responsible for the daily oversight of all Customer Service Personnel and ensures that all personnel are trained in the DeWayne’s philosophy of retail sales.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure superior customer service for all DeWayne’s customers.
- Serve as the Lead Cashier.
- Perform new hire orientations and training as directed by Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for placement and upkeep of all gift wrap products and facilities.
- Maintain product knowledge book for all Customer Service duties.
- Oversee the daily task list for all Customer Service personnel.
- Serve as a “go-to” person for all return/exchange questions and customer issues.
- Improve productivity (keep sales up and labor down).
- Monitor employee performance, prepare performance appraisals and mentor employees when appropriate.
- Prepare monthly schedule for all Customer Service staff.
- Oversee product write-offs and daily organization/merchandising of “The Attic” with Customer Service Manager.
- Publish weekly Customer Service Newsletter.
- Work thru annual inventory processes with Customer Service Manager.
- Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge & Skills
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
- Must be creative and detail-oriented
- Emphasize a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shift
- Assertive approach to problem solving
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing and climbing.