Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns in-store and online; maintaining promotional materials inventory; updating website as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update social media daily with attractive, relevant image and video content from each department to capture an audience and drive traffic based on current product selection.
-Scheduling, designing and distribution of emails promoting current content relevant to campaign, season, product selection or promotions. Review schedule with Marketing Director to determine best distribution. Specific to <Boutique, Gift & Men’s>
-Gather images from existing brand posts or direct from the brand as approved or directed by departments.
-Monitor and assist customers via social media and email as needed.
- Coordinate installation of promotional materials in timely manner as directed by calendar information. Ensure needed promotional products are in hand on time.
- Assist with planning, set up, attending and teardown of events.
- Build creative, attractive designs reflective of the DeWayne’s look to appeal to audiences. Designs to be used in print, social & email. Review designs with Marketing Director before going live.
- Maintain custom print inventory levels, monitor use from previous year. Review results with Marketing Director to determine timeline of next materials to be ordered to ensure stock of store supplies.
- Keep department items and supplies neat and tidy in office and warehouse.
- Design, print & install as needed and as directed by schedule: signs labels, banners and other creatives for promotions, campaigns, merchandising and store use. Must be comfortable with using Xacto knives and power tools. Will require lifting heavy media onto printer.
Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by management.