The Pandora Specialist is the expert on Pandora Jewelry and oversees new product launches, promotions, and is highly knowledgeable about the brand. Enjoys providing excellent customer service and assisting guests with shopping for jewelry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within 30 seconds of their entry into the area.
- Develop a high level of product knowledge for the merchandise in the department by reading vendor tags, pamphlets, and attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer.
- Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer selection and engage the customer.
- Reinforce customer’s selection and package merchandise with care.
- Invite customers to come back and thank them by name whenever possible.
- Use clientele program to maintain customer profile and contact information to increase personal sales.
- Alert Boutique Manager of inventory and other inaccuracies.
- Ensure proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by department manager or management.