Parking Lot / Store Attendant
The Parking Lot & Store Attendant is responsible for helping customer's load purchased items into their vehicles, and to retrieve, clean, and return shopping carts to designated areas inside the store.
Additional Tasks & Responsibilities
- Clean up debris from parking lot.
- Use hand signals to direct customers into open spots (during busy seasons).
- Greet customers.
- Escort customers to their vehicles if needed.
- Any other related job duties as assigned (inside or outside of the store).
- Evening, weekend, and holiday work required.