Sweet Shop Attendant
The Sweet Shop Attendant is responsible for ensuring superior customer service and the distribution of ice cream, milkshakes, fudge, and more!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Prepare and serve ice cream, milkshakes, and fudge as well as other food products sold in the Sweet Shop.
• Must be able to be trained in proper food handling techniques.
• Follows proper opening and closing procedures, including cleaning at the end of the night.
• Wipe down counters and tables with the proper sanitation procedures throughout the day.
• Keep inventory stocked.
• Learn to properly handle money/credit cards/gift cards.
• Evening, weekend and holiday work required.
• Must be organized and willing to learn.
• Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by department manager or management.
Knowledge and Skill
- Retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be creative and detail-oriented.
- Emphasize a positive work environment that is fun and unique.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shift.
- Assertive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook.
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive use of hands and arms.