Sweet Shop Attendant
The Sweet Shop Attendant is responsible for ensuring superior customer service and the distribution of ice cream, milkshakes, fudge, and more!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Prepare and serve ice cream, milkshakes, and fudge as well as other food products sold in the Sweet Shop
• Must be able to be trained in proper food handling techniques
• Follows proper opening and closing procedures, including cleaning at the end of the night.
• Wipe down counters and tables with the proper sanitation procedures throughout the day
• Keep inventory stocked
• Learn to properly handle money/credit cards/gift cards
• Evening, weekend and holiday work required
• Must be organized and willing to learn
• Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by department manager or management.
Knowledge and Skill
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
- Must be creative and detail-oriented
- Emphasize a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shift
- Assertive approach to problem solving
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Repetitive use of hands and arms