Boutique Sales Associate
The Boutique at DeWayne’s is seeking motivated individuals to greet customers, help them find what they need and introduce new products. We're looking for professionals who are outgoing, friendly, computer savvy and can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. We need individuals who are fashion forward and use social media to keep up with the changing fashion trends. The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must. We provide a unique shopping experience with each visit.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and tagging new items
- Protect the security of inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines
- Answer phones courteously and promptly
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap and stockroom are clean and well maintained
- Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge and promotions.
- Evening, weekend and holiday work required
- Must be organized, computer savvy and willing to learn
- Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by department manager or management.
Knowledge and Skill
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
- Must be creative and detail-oriented
- Emphasize a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shift
- Assertive approach to problem solving
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing and climbing.