Boutique Shift Lead
The Boutique at DeWayne’s is seeking a motivated individual to greet customers, help them find what they need and introduce new products. We're looking for a professional who is outgoing, friendly, and can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. We need an individual who is fashion forward and use social media to keep up with the changing fashion trends. The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must. We provide a unique shopping experience with each visit.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Develop a high level of product knowledge for the merchandise in the department by reading vendor tags, pamphlets, and attending training classes to communicate it to the customer.
· Use clientele program to maintain customer profile and contact information to increase personal sales.
· Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
· Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying, and tagging new items
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Protect the security of inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines.
· Answer phones courteously and promptly.
· Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap and stockrooms are clean and always maintained well.
· Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge and promotions.
· Evening, weekend, and holiday work required.
· Must be organized, computer savvy and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
· Performs all other reasonably related to job duties as assigned by department manager or management.
· Retail associates may be pulled from his/her primary department to work in other departments as needed. All departments require the same excellent customer service so the job duties would be very similar.