Christmas Land / Garden Center Sales Associate
As a sales associate, one must be familiar with all aspects of the Christmas/Garden Center including but not limited to customer service and the day to day operations of a retail department. The Christmas/Garden Center Sales Associate is essentially responsible for the presentation of the retail department and the interaction with the retail customers. This position must successfully interact with the Christmas/Garden Center Team Lead, Manager and Staff, in addition to all other management and owners.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Organize, set-up and display for optimal attractiveness to create and drive sales.
- Maintain all plant material in the retail area, including but not limited to watering, pruning, scouting for insects and disease, etc.
- Restocking the departments and communicating with the Manager on material quantities and future needs.
- Promptly greet customers, assist with their selections and load plant material.
- Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by department manager or management.