Gift Shop Sales Associate
As the Gift Sales Associate, one must be familiar with all aspects of the Gift Sales Department including but not limited to customer service and the day to day operations of the department. The Gift Sales Associate is essentially responsible for the presentation of the gift sales areas and the interaction with the retail customers. This position must successfully interact with the Gift Sales Team Lead, Manager and Gift Sales Staff, in addition to all other management and owners.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Organize, set-up and display material in the designated department for optimal attractiveness to create and drive sales.
- Maintain all items in the department.
- Restocking the department and communicating with the Gift Sales Manager on material quantities and future needs.
- Promptly greet customers and assist with their selections.
- Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by department manager or management.
Knowledge and Skill
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
- Must be creative and detail-oriented
- Emphasize a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
- Assertive approach to problem solving
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Excellent knowledge of department products.
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks for various individuals.