Grounds Crew Associate
Interested in knowing our culture here at DeWayne's, please watch the video below:
As a member of the Grounds Crew Team, you will be an essential part of the team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Unpackaging products
- Watering plants
- Opening merchandise
- Assisting customers to load cars.
- All aspects of keeping grounds clean and maintenance of grounds
- Unpacking Christmas stock while in season.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Must always represent DeWayne's in a professional manner.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Employees must communicate well and be friendly, knowledgeable, well-groomed
- Must be able to handle physical activity (i.e. pulling, lifting heavy objects, manual labor, etc.).
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be available to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends
This job operates in an outdoor setting. Must be able to withstand weather conditions such as heat and rain.
Requires physical labor most of the day.
This individual must be able to stand, walk, and climb, carry up to 50 pounds
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Type: Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person