Marketing and Production Assistant
Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns in-store and online; maintaining promotional materials inventory; updating website as needed.
- Preferred 2-year degree or 2+ equivalent experience in Graphic Design.
- Retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be creative and detail oriented.
- Emphasize a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require some evening and weekend shifts.
- Assertive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook.
- Innate sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, and climbing.
ESSENTIAL FUNTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update social media daily with attractive, relevant image and video content from each department to capture an audience and drive traffic based on current product selection.
-Scheduling, designing and distribution of emails promoting current content relevant to campaign, season, product selection or promotions. Review schedule with Marketing Team Lead to determine best distribution. Specific to <Boutique, Gift & Men’s>
-Gather images from existing brand posts or direct from the brand as approved or directed by departments.
-Monitor and assist customers via social media and email as needed.
- Coordinate installation of promotional materials in timely manner as directed by departments. Ensure needed promotional products are in hand on time.
- Assist with planning, set up, attending and teardown of events.
- Build creative, attractive designs reflective of the DeWayne’s look to appeal to audiences. Designs to be used in print, social & email. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is required. Review designs with Marketing Team Lead before going live on media platforms.
- Maintain custom print inventory levels, monitor use from previous year. Review results with Marketing Team Lead to determine timeline of next materials to be ordered to ensure stock of store supplies.
- Keep department items and supplies neat and tidy in office and warehouse.
- Design, print & install as needed and as directed by schedule: signs labels, banners and other creatives for promotions, campaigns, merchandising and store use. Must be comfortable with using scissors, Xacto-knives, and power tools. Will require lifting heavy media onto printer. Be able and willing to learn to operate large format printers.
Performs all other reasonably related job duties as assigned by management.