Visual Marketing Specialist
The Visual Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans at DeWayne’s and overseeing all aspects of the Marketing Team.
Minimum 3 years Marketing experience required. Retail and/or Leadership experience preferred.
-Knowledge of content creation for all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube) with photography, videography, and informational graphics with relevant copy.
-Website development using Shopify. Keep website design fresh with updated images and copy.
-Stay up to date on new platforms, trends, and various marketing tools.
-Plan and execute weekly email campaigns pertaining to seasonal updates and information.
-Ability to use common graphic design tools to edit and create captivating designs for various projects. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Canva a plus.
-Oversee the design, print, & installation of signs for store use in all departments for promotions, product information, and displays. Knowledge of various medias and sign production tools a plus.
-Create large-scale graphics and elements to enhance the store’s roadside appearance including banners and Atrium wrap.
-Plan and prepare all materials for upcoming campaigns including signs, billboards, and digital updates.
Custom Print Projects
-Track monthly inventory of all custom print supplies for store use. Monitor use and place orders from appropriate vendor for timely delivery. (Bags, Rewards, notepads, newsprint, pens, etc.)
-Design/update new/existing custom supplies for the store as needed.
-Must be comfortable planning all aspects of store events including food trucks, vendors, doorprizes, signs, promotional materials, supplies, etc and coordinating logistics day of.
-Track all Marketing related expenses in budget.
-Ensure all Marketing invoices are accurate and approved before turning in to Accounting.
-Submit necessary documents for co-op refunds.
-Oversee all digital communication with customers via social media inquiries, emails, and reviews.
-Maintain professional relationships with local organizations and businesses. Support local organizations by overseeing donation/sponsorship requests.
-Build professional relationships with suppliers and vendors.
-Communicate effectively within the DeWayne’s team using Microsoft Outlook and Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years' Marketing experience required. Retail and/or Leadership experience preferred.
- Proven experience in marketing roles, preferably in e-commerce or digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make strategic recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Ads and other digital advertising platforms
- Familiarity with budgeting and financial management principles
- Knowledge of product management principles and practices
- Experience with copywriting for various marketing channels
- Familiarity with print advertising processes and design principles
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Visual & Marketing Specialist to join our team. We offer benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, and employee discounts.
If you are passionate about marketing, have a strong attention to detail, visualization, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now to join our dynamic DeWayne’s team!